Friday, July 5, 2013

New Office in Columbia, Missouri and New Offerings!

Hey everyone!  I hope you're having a fantastic summer!  I sure am, I got a new office!  Check out my new location!



I am so excited to have a new office with Dr. Garb, a local pediatrician!  Dr. Garb was kind enough to welcome me into his office and give me a space to work.  We are now located at the corner of Old Hwy 63 and Stadium Blvd, in this red brick building behind the Break Time: 

In addition to a new office, I also have new hours and new offerings.  I am now running this practice full time so I am able to offer speech and language services during the day as well as a few early evening spots.  I have also expanded my offerings to include home programs so your child can receive speech/language therapy services in Columbia for as little as $60 per month!  I am also offering free speech and language screenings so call today!

Carrie Clark, CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist
Columbia, Missouri
(573) 489-7659


1 comment:

  1. therapy centres in Manchester are the concern maybe such as over indulgence, cravings, addictions, fears, stress relief and more It is our priority to provide resolution's' to these. Customising every single treatment individually. With more then 1 solution being provided for the necessary outcome or results.Our practice offers treatments only to the standards of: ●THE AB-N.L.P All our staff have been pre-screened before employment ●ADV PRA, ●DYP HYP, ●CBT PRA NLP PRA, ●ABNLP Master.

    ReplyDelete